What could be more appropriate on Thanksgiving Day (in our US office) than to talk about our restaurant clients and how mobile marketing works for them.
Want to know more about text message marketing?
The following three videos will give you an idea of how text message marketing is still the go-to mobile marketing tool for businesses.
Interviews by Brad Bierman.
Our Newest Product Offerings: International, MMS, Text to Landline
In the first video, Bob Bentz talks about how ATS Mobile wisely chose the same short code in both the United States and Canada. What that means for you is that your text message marketing will work the same in both countries and you won’t have to change your advertising creative to accommodate both countries. In addition, Bentz discusses some recent enhancements to its messaging services which now include:
- International Texting
- MMS Picture Messaging
- Text to Landline — we can now soon offer you the ability to send a text message to your landline phone.
Text Messaging for Radio Stations
In the second video, ATS’s Steve Gonzalez discusses the importance of a mobile marketing messaging strategy to engage radio station listeners.
Holiday Texting Tips for Retailers
Finally, Scott Bronenberg discusses the upcoming holiday season and the importance of text message marketing for retailers.
Want to watch more videos from our Mobile Marketing Knowledge College? Click here to watch last month’s videos.
In October, the focus of the Mobile Marketing Knowledge College interviews were on text message marketing. ATS Mobile’s Brad Bierman, a qualified expert in this field himself, interviewed key staffers to get their insights and advice on how to best utilize text message marketing in an overall mobile, digital and traditional marketing plan. Discussion topics include: retail; apartments; restaurants; strategy.
Listen to our mobile marketing consultants give advice on SMS marketing.
Text Message Marketing for Retail Stores
by Scott Bronenberg
Text Message Marketing for Apartments
by Barb Breeser
Text Message Marketing for Restaurants
by Kevin Campbell
Text Message Marketing Strategies
by Bob Bentz
Our Mobile Marketing Product Line
At ATS Mobile, we do so many things that sometimes it’s kind of hard to keep track of them. That’s why we’ve put together this presentation to give you an overview of what it is that we exactly do from a product perspective.
Of course, what we really do is talk to you and find out what your needs are, then come up with a strategy to drive digital and mobile engagement with your customers.
The decision on where to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner is a spontaneous one (see the stats here). So, if your text message or search reaches their mobile phone at the right time, there’s a good chance that they will choose your establishment.
A recent study from the National Restaurant Association shows just how important it is to have a mobile-optimized website. If your website is not mobile optimized, 61% of potential customers will simply leave for one that is. (Source = Google) An astonishing 46% of people went online to find directions to a restaurant and 23% ordered by mobile.
Here’s why people are ordering from their mobile phone, instead of the old-fashioned way. For baby boomers and Millenials, it’s mostly about ease of ordering and not having to wait.
Did you know that we also provide text message marketing in Canada? And, that it works really great for health clubs, gyms, and mixed martial arts training centers?
One of our customers liked it so much that she didn’t just make an ordinary testimonial for us, she made a video testimonial that really kicks ass.
Scott Pechstein of AutoByTel talks about the company’s recent acquisition of Advanced Mobile by his company. Just before the 5:00 mark, Pechstein makes his comments about how auto dealers should be using mobile.
Here’s an updated video promoting the new mobile product for auto dealers.
In this video, new Senior Vice-President, Mobile, Bret Dunlap talks about the evolution of TextShield — a unique interactive text messaging platform that allows auto dealers to engage mobile website visitors via a secure text messaging solution.
Anyone in the mobile marketing field knows how important it is to stay informed on all the recent news and information related to the field. With all the information available, however, it can be hard to decipher who to listen and who to skip. Well, we’re here to help. Check out our list of the Top 20 companies and people talking about mobile marketing on social media who YOU need to follow.
- MMA Global (Facebook, Twitter): an international association that seeks to promote both mobile marketing and advertising as critical communication tools.
- Mashable (Facebook, Twitter, Google+): self-described as the leading information of resources for the current “Connected Generation”
- Marketing Charts (Facebook, Twitter): breaks down the the latest trends in both digital and traditional marketing through charts, data, video, and other visuals.
- Marketing Profs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+): provides marketing advice for close to 600,000 smart marketers worldwide.
- Engadget (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+): Without mobile gadgets, there can be no mobile marketing. Follow Engadget to find out about all the latest mobile devices being released for public enjoyment – and for marketing.
- IntoMobile (Facebook, Twitter): A top source for breaking news on mobile technology.
- Mobile Marketing Watch (Facebook, Twitter): As the self-proclaimed “pulse of the mobile marketing industry”, never miss MMW insight on consumer and B-2-B marketing via mobile.
- Mobile Commerce Daily: Stuck trying to figure out how to integrate commerce into your mobile strategy? Mobile Commerce Daily not only offers tips on how to do so, but shares how other pros do it effectively.
- Mobile Marketing Magazine (Facebook, Twitter, Google+): The best online print and online media magazine source for the international mobile marketing industry.
- Social Media Today (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) Provides followers with information on the latest social media trends and effective tools from a variety of bloggers.
- Greg Stuart – Current CEO for MMA Global who has been an expert in both the traditional and digital marketing world for over 30 years. He is the former CEO of the Interactive Advertising Bureau and author of What Sticks: Why Most Advertising Fails and How to Guarantee Yours Succeeds.
- David Murphy – Co-founder and editorial director for Mobile Marketing Magazine who discusses both news and events related to mobile marketing on Twitter.
- Samantha Murphy Kelly: a Tech Reporter at Mashable whose work has appeared online at CNN, Yahoo, CBS News, and even on radio shows like NPR. Kelley keeps Twitter followers up-to-date on news in the digital world.
- Kim Dushinki: As President of Mobile Marketing Profits and founder of the International Mobile Marketing Business Network, Dushinki is essentially a mobile marketing guru. Follow this author The Mobile Marketing Handbook to find out about all there is to know about the field we love best – mobile marketing.
- Ian Huckabee: a popular social strategist and technologist from the New York areae who shares information on mobile technology via Twitter.
- Mark Johnson: As President and CEO for Loyalty360, Johnson provides those in the marketing world with insight on how to build customer loyalty to one’s business or brand – especially through mobile.
- Geoff Alexander (Facebook,Twitter): this award-winning Google Adwords Specialist and Consultant helps businesses of all sizes boost their SEO results for the most popular search engine.
- Saffron Brady: A Digital Marketer from Dublin who keeps followers in the loop about the online marketing industry worldwide.
- Brianna Smith: Smith is a Marketing Coordinator in the St. Louis area specializing in social media for Fpweb.net. Follow her to get information on the social media world from a marketer’s perspective.
- Internet Marketing: Offers daily insight into online marketing in all its forms (Mobile, Search Engine, Internet, SEO).
- Ringless Voicemail: Great for Sales Prospecting
- Text Enable Your Business Landline Phone
- 58% Restaurant Website Visits are From Mobile
- Mobile Marketing Statistics
- Clever Use for Ringless Voicemail
- ATS-Prague Office on
- Younger, Wealthier People Are More Likely To Own A Smartphone on
- Why Text Messaging Works So Well for Restaurants on
- Mobile Advertising Going Local on
- Rules for Political Telemarketing on
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- 800 numbers
- 900 numbers
- Cell Phone, Technology
- Cell Phones
- Company News
- Cool Stuff
- Credit Card Processing
- Custom QR Codes
- Czech Republic
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Billing
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile SEO
- Mobile Websites
- Premium SMS
- QR Blog
- QR Codes
- Robo Calls
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Text Message Marketing
- Text Messaging
- United Kingdom
- Website Development