Anyone in the mobile marketing field knows how important it is to stay informed on all the recent news and information related to the field. With all the information available, however, it can be hard to decipher who to listen and who to skip. Well, we’re here to help. Check out our list of the Top 20 companies and people talking about mobile marketing on social media who YOU need to follow.
- MMA Global (Facebook, Twitter): an international association that seeks to promote both mobile marketing and advertising as critical communication tools.
- Mashable (Facebook, Twitter, Google+): self-described as the leading information of resources for the current “Connected Generation”
- Marketing Charts (Facebook, Twitter): breaks down the the latest trends in both digital and traditional marketing through charts, data, video, and other visuals.
- Marketing Profs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+): provides marketing advice for close to 600,000 smart marketers worldwide.
- Engadget (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+): Without mobile gadgets, there can be no mobile marketing. Follow Engadget to find out about all the latest mobile devices being released for public enjoyment – and for marketing.
- IntoMobile (Facebook, Twitter): A top source for breaking news on mobile technology.
- Mobile Marketing Watch (Facebook, Twitter): As the self-proclaimed “pulse of the mobile marketing industry”, never miss MMW insight on consumer and B-2-B marketing via mobile.
- Mobile Commerce Daily: Stuck trying to figure out how to integrate commerce into your mobile strategy? Mobile Commerce Daily not only offers tips on how to do so, but shares how other pros do it effectively.
- Mobile Marketing Magazine (Facebook, Twitter, Google+): The best online print and online media magazine source for the international mobile marketing industry.
- Social Media Today (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) Provides followers with information on the latest social media trends and effective tools from a variety of bloggers.
- Greg Stuart - Current CEO for MMA Global who has been an expert in both the traditional and digital marketing world for over 30 years. He is the former CEO of the Interactive Advertising Bureau and author of What Sticks: Why Most Advertising Fails and How to Guarantee Yours Succeeds.
- David Murphy – Co-founder and editorial director for Mobile Marketing Magazine who discusses both news and events related to mobile marketing on Twitter.
- Samantha Murphy Kelley: a Tech Reporter at Mashable whose work has appeared online at CNN, Yahoo, CBS News, and even on radio shows like NPR. Kelley keeps Twitter followers up-to-date on news in the digital world.
- Kim Dushinki: As President of Mobile Marketing Profits and founder of the International Mobile Marketing Business Network, Dushinki is essentially a mobile marketing guru. Follow this author The Mobile Marketing Handbook to find out about all there is to know about the field we love best – mobile marketing.
- Ian Huckabee: a popular social strategist and technologist from the New York areae who shares information on mobile technology via Twitter.
- Mark Johnson: As President and CEO for Loyalty360, Johnson provides those in the marketing world with insight on how to build customer loyalty to one’s business or brand – especially through mobile.
- Geoff Alexander (Facebook,Twitter): this award-winning Google Adwords Specialist and Consultant helps businesses of all sizes boost their SEO results for the most popular search engine.
- Saffron Brady: A Digital Marketer from Dublin who keeps followers in the loop about the online marketing industry worldwide.
- Brianna Smith: Smith is a Marketing Coordinator in the St. Louis area specializing in social media for Fpweb.net. Follow her to get information on the social media world from a marketer’s perspective.
- Internet Marketing: Offers daily insight into online marketing in all its forms (Mobile, Search Engine, Internet, SEO).
How to Fill any Vacancies at Your Apartments in Delaware
ATS Mobile participated in the Delaware Apartment Association Trade Show on Thursday, April 10, at The Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington yesterday.
ATS has had great success in generating additional occupancy for apartments. It simply makes sense when you think about it. Apartment dwellers tend to be young adults that are very mobile-centric. And, that’s just what we are!
Just two weeks ago, ATS was involved in the Pennsylvania Apartment Association trade show right here in our building at the Valley Forge Casino Resort.
ATS Mobile was an exhibitor at the Pennsylvania Apartment Association (PAA) trade show on March 26, 2014, at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
ATS has had considerable success in the apartment business as evidenced by its mobile marketing for apartments case study on this site from the Toll Apartment Group.
Over 1500 apartment industry employees and over 200 exhibitors attended the event. Traffic at the ATS Mobile booth was brisk with a lot of interest from the attendees.
If you are a restaurant looking to attract more customers, a great way to do so is with mobile marketing. Just listen to what some of our Philadelphia area customers are saying about ATS Mobile and its Restaurants To Go suite of mobile marketing solutions.
ATS Mobile was an exhibitor at the Ocean City, Maryland Restaurant Hotel Motel Association event at the Ocean City Convention Center on March 9 – 10. ATS met with many local and regional restaurants at the event to talk about the importance of having a mobile website, but most importantly about the success that it has had with text message marketing for restaurants.
ATS’s Michael Candelori, Brad Bierman, Margie Varallo, and Bob Bentz were present at the event. The group showed its new video testimonial of satisfied restaurant customers and also a video of its work it has done for some restaurants.
ATS veteran Brad Bierman, assisted by ATS president Bob Bentz, gave a strong presentation about how mobile marketing can help restaurants sell more. Brad discussed how text message marketing is the easiest and most productive in terms of ROI for restaurants. The crowd was very interested in what Brad had to say about mobile-targeted advertising.
Bob Bentz, president of ATS Mobile, gives his quarterly update on text message marketing and what it could do for your business.
2014 is projected to be a big year for the mobile marketing industry. Not only is mobile device ownership and use expected to skyrocket, but mobile marketing is becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes and industries. Here is a list of the top 20 users on Twitter helping us keep up with up-to-date information on the mobile marketing industry who we recommend you follow:
- Mobile Marketing Association (@MMAglobal ) – this leading trade association seeks to expand the creation and growth of mobile marketing technologies in the U.S. and abroad.
- Mobile Marketer (@Mobile MaktrDaily) – one of the top online news sources for information on mobile marketing, media, and e-commerce online.
- Mobile Marketing (@MMMagTweets) –published by Dot Media, Mobile Marketing from London, UK shares insight on the mobile marketing industry.
- Engadget Mobile (@engadgetmobile) – this page offers get up-to-date information on the latest mobile gadgets.
- IntoMobile (@IntoMobile) – one of the most widely read source on cell phones which also features up-to-date reviews on new mobile technology.
- Gregory Hickman (@gjhickman) – founder of MobileMixed.com and author of The SMS Marketing Handbook who does mobile marketing for Cabela’s.
- Hank Mondaca (@Mobil_Marketer) –VP of Sonic Mobile USA working to bridge the gap between both techies and marketers, particularly in the mobile arena.
- Helen Keegan (@technokitten) – A mobile marketing specialist for over 10 years and creator of the blog Technokitten.com.
- Liz Philips (@iizLiz) – Sr. Marketing Manager at Qualcomm with over 15 years of experience in the marketing field who discusses app technology on Twitter.
- Graham Charlton (@gcharlton) – Editor-In-Chief of Econsultancy who blogs about digital marketing and commerce.
- Angie Schottmuller (@aschottmuller) – Director of Optimization at Three Deep Marketing who has worked with both B2C and B2B companies for over 13 years. Her specializations include mobile conversion optimization, mobile landing pages, and mobile SEO.
- Katrina Klier (@KatrinaKlier) – Managing Director of Global Marketing and Communications at Accenture and a Women in Tech Advocate.
- Scott Stanchak (@ScottStanchak )– Mobile Marketing Manager for the New York Times who offers up-to-date insight on apps.
- Bhavishya Kanjhan (@bhavishya) – Mobile Marketing Professional and Tech Contributor for Gulf News also listed as one of Dubai’s “100 most compelling tweeters”.
- Rhonda Rice (@shegeek) – A Mobile and App Development Entrepreneur from the Dallas, TX area
- Tom Edwards (@BlackFin360) – a Mobile, Social, and Digital Marketing expert who and VP of Digital Strategy
- Kelly Hodgkins (@kellyhodgkins) – Senior Editor for IntoMobile and app reviewer who has been a technology writer for about 5 years.
- Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs) – Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs and author of Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcats, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- eMarketer (@eMarketer) – Offers up-to-date information on digital marketing, commerce, and media
- MobileMarketingWatch (@MobileMW) – A mobile marketing resource owned and operated by mobileStorm in Los Angeles
It’s a new year and many businesses are reflecting on 2013 and looking to make resolutions on how to make more money in 2014.
One way that many businesses and organizations can do better is to embrace mobile. Sound too complicated or too involved? Or, you have a small business that doesn’t have much of a marketing budget?
Text message marketing may be the answer.
Text message marketing is the workhorse of any mobile marketing strategy. If done right, it provides the best ROI of any aspect of mobile marketing and you can get started at 84444.com (USA) or 84444.ca (Canada) for as little as $25 per month!
In this video, ATS Mobile’s Bob Bentz gives ten of his top text message marketing tips to help make your text message campaign a success.
Want to get more great tips from Bob? Check out dozens more here.
- Race for the Ring
- Top 20 Marketing Experts on Social Media
- Mobile Marketing for Apartments in Delaware
- ABC Uses ATS Mobile and Text Message Voting
- Let Your Users’ Fingers Do The Talking (UI Design & Testing)
- How to Expand Your Business Internationally | Bob Bentz | atsMobile Blog on ATS-Prague Office
- Smartphone Ownership by Country: USA is 13th, Canada 14th | atsMobile Blog on Younger, Wealthier People Are More Likely To Own A Smartphone
- Mobile Marketing For Restaurants | atsMobile Blog on Why Text Messaging Works So Well for Restaurants
- Most Mobile Advertisers Now Using Geo-Targeting in Campaigns | atsMobile Blog on Mobile Advertising Going Local
- Premium SMS Services End in the United States | atsMobile Blog on Rules for Political Telemarketing
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- 800 numbers
- 900 numbers
- Cell Phone, Technology
- Cell Phones
- Company News
- Cool Stuff
- Credit Card Processing
- Custom QR Codes
- Czech Republic
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Billing
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile SEO
- Mobile Websites
- Premium SMS
- QR Blog
- QR Codes
- Robo Calls
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Text Message Marketing
- Text Messaging
- United Kingdom
- Website Development