ATS Mobile was an exhibitor at the Pennsylvania Apartment Association (PAA) trade show on March 26, 2014, at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
ATS has had considerable success in the apartment business as evidenced by its mobile marketing for apartments case study on this site from the Toll Apartment Group.
Over 1500 apartment industry employees and over 200 exhibitors attended the event. Traffic at the ATS Mobile booth was brisk with a lot of interest from the attendees.
As part of our continuing Mobile Marketing Knowledge College, ATS Mobile’s Brad Bierman discusses the foundations for a successful mobile marketing campaign.
Missed our last installment of the Mobile Marketing Knowledge College? Watch Scott Bronenberg teach you how to sell more during a snowstorm with geo-targeted mobile advertising…in an actual snowstorm.
2014 is projected to be a big year for the mobile marketing industry. Not only is mobile device ownership and use expected to skyrocket, but mobile marketing is becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes and industries. Here is a list of the top 20 users on Twitter helping us keep up with up-to-date information on the mobile marketing industry who we recommend you follow:
- Mobile Marketing Association (@MMAglobal ) – this leading trade association seeks to expand the creation and growth of mobile marketing technologies in the U.S. and abroad.
- Mobile Marketer (@Mobile MaktrDaily) – one of the top online news sources for information on mobile marketing, media, and e-commerce online.
- Mobile Marketing (@MMMagTweets) –published by Dot Media, Mobile Marketing from London, UK shares insight on the mobile marketing industry.
- Engadget Mobile (@engadgetmobile) – this page offers get up-to-date information on the latest mobile gadgets.
- IntoMobile (@IntoMobile) – one of the most widely read source on cell phones which also features up-to-date reviews on new mobile technology.
- Gregory Hickman (@gjhickman) – founder of MobileMixed.com and author of The SMS Marketing Handbook who does mobile marketing for Cabela’s.
- Hank Mondaca (@Mobil_Marketer) –VP of Sonic Mobile USA working to bridge the gap between both techies and marketers, particularly in the mobile arena.
- Helen Keegan (@technokitten) – A mobile marketing specialist for over 10 years and creator of the blog Technokitten.com.
- Liz Philips (@iizLiz) – Sr. Marketing Manager at Qualcomm with over 15 years of experience in the marketing field who discusses app technology on Twitter.
- Graham Charlton (@gcharlton) – Editor-In-Chief of Econsultancy who blogs about digital marketing and commerce.
- Angie Schottmuller (@aschottmuller) – Director of Optimization at Three Deep Marketing who has worked with both B2C and B2B companies for over 13 years. Her specializations include mobile conversion optimization, mobile landing pages, and mobile SEO.
- Katrina Klier (@KatrinaKlier) – Managing Director of Global Marketing and Communications at Accenture and a Women in Tech Advocate.
- Scott Stanchak (@ScottStanchak )– Mobile Marketing Manager for the New York Times who offers up-to-date insight on apps.
- Bhavishya Kanjhan (@bhavishya) – Mobile Marketing Professional and Tech Contributor for Gulf News also listed as one of Dubai’s “100 most compelling tweeters”.
- Rhonda Rice (@shegeek) – A Mobile and App Development Entrepreneur from the Dallas, TX area
- Tom Edwards (@BlackFin360) – a Mobile, Social, and Digital Marketing expert who and VP of Digital Strategy
- Kelly Hodgkins (@kellyhodgkins) – Senior Editor for IntoMobile and app reviewer who has been a technology writer for about 5 years.
- Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs) – Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs and author of Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcats, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- eMarketer (@eMarketer) – Offers up-to-date information on digital marketing, commerce, and media
- MobileMarketingWatch (@MobileMW) – A mobile marketing resource owned and operated by mobileStorm in Los Angeles
With the New Year in full swing, Brad Bierman of ATS Mobile has already made four big predictions about the role of mobile marketing for this year. They include:
- Mobile consumers expect to have a more personalized experience with businesses via apps and ads.
- Marketers will feel more comfortable with mobile advertising than in previous years.
- Businesses of all sizes will venture use mobile advertising to promote their brands.
- Mobile marketing will be more visual, and the integration of video and 3-d footage will be more common.
Watch Brad Bierman talk more in-depth about all four points in this new video, and Happy New Year!
Now that 2013 is coming to a close, a recent survey from StrongView reveals the marketing spending plans of 387 North American business leaders for the new year.
Most business leaders shared that digital media marketing for their company will be increased in the upcoming year. Over 52 percent want to increase the amount of money spent on e-mail marketing campaigns. They also plan to spend more money promoting their brand through Social media (46 percent), SEO (41 percent), and online display ads (31 percent) in 2014.
In fact, 32 percent of business leaders want to expand their marketing efforts through mobile devices. Mobile ad spending has recently been predicted to outpace the amount of money spent on radio and magazine ads by 2016. This trend is already evident in the StrongView survey, for more business leaders plan to cut rather than expand ad spending in radio/TV, print, and direct mail.
Clearly, many business leaders see mobile marketing as a critical marketing tool in this increasingly digital age. To get more information about how to integrate mobile into the marketing strategy of your business, visit atsmobile.com.
In our ongoing discussions with higher education administrators in admissions departments around the country, the same message reverberates from staff members at schools of all sizes; the challenge is greater than ever to successfully attract, recruit, and retain students on their respective campuses.
Whether it’s the ongoing turbulent economic landscape, continuing demographic shifts, or the greater use of technology to provide online alternatives to individuals seeking college degrees, it’s a consistent challenge facing those responsible for enrollment management at schools nationally.
If there is one common denominator for (virtually) every individual on campus, or for the future students that these educational professionals are eying to become the newest members of the next freshman class, it’s a mobile phone.
Ever see a student without one?
There’s not a better way to disseminate a specific marketing message than directly to the desired recipient, no matter where they are.
Utilizing options for text messaging or downloading apps on a smartphone provided an easy entree for ats Mobile to build out a SMS text-based engine that disseminates questions and answers to build towards a cumulative point total, while allowing its client universities to engage their brand with a host of targeted groups including prospective and current students, and alumni.
The SMS text game titled U-Mobile combines the options for learning, information gathering, and quizzing, wrapped up into the fun of playing an interactive mobile scavenger hunt with a prize, such as a steep discount at the bookstore, attached as an incentive.
Compete, have fun, win, and connect. It all adds up to a unique way to brand your school, help achieve your department goals, and it’s wrapped around a mobile game.
Entrants to any U-Mobile event are listed in the real time program dashboard allowing schools to simply log in to know who is interacting and by date/time, and by securing opt-in permission from a consumer can simultaneously send broadcast text messages to all members of a specific list from the same dashboard.
U-Mobile, another mobile tool available to higher education administrators to assist in enrollment management.
How will you use mobile video & rich media to promote your business?
Let Mobile Account Manager Jim Marnie show you how, in an encore presentation of his hit webinar “Using Mobile Video & Rich Media to Promote Your Business.” If you missed out the first time, this is your chance for redemption.
Click HERE to find other great webinars from ATS Mobile.
Learn more about mobile marketing by taking a look at one of our presentations. This presentation was done for a major media group in Philadelphia by ATS’s Bob Bentz and Scott Bronenberg.
- Race for the Ring
- Top 20 Marketing Experts on Social Media
- Mobile Marketing for Apartments in Delaware
- ABC Uses ATS Mobile and Text Message Voting
- Let Your Users’ Fingers Do The Talking (UI Design & Testing)
- How to Expand Your Business Internationally | Bob Bentz | atsMobile Blog on ATS-Prague Office
- Smartphone Ownership by Country: USA is 13th, Canada 14th | atsMobile Blog on Younger, Wealthier People Are More Likely To Own A Smartphone
- Mobile Marketing For Restaurants | atsMobile Blog on Why Text Messaging Works So Well for Restaurants
- Most Mobile Advertisers Now Using Geo-Targeting in Campaigns | atsMobile Blog on Mobile Advertising Going Local
- Premium SMS Services End in the United States | atsMobile Blog on Rules for Political Telemarketing
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- 800 numbers
- 900 numbers
- Cell Phone, Technology
- Cell Phones
- Company News
- Cool Stuff
- Credit Card Processing
- Custom QR Codes
- Czech Republic
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Billing
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile SEO
- Mobile Websites
- Premium SMS
- QR Blog
- QR Codes
- Robo Calls
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Text Message Marketing
- Text Messaging
- United Kingdom
- Website Development