You’re invited to learn about various Google digital assets, including Adwords, and more about digital agency services when we host a Google Partners Connect event next Wednesday, May 21, from 2-3 p.m. at our King of Prussia office located in the Parkview Office Tower attached next to the Radisson Hotel and Valley Forge Casino complex.
Three Google executives will speak, followed by ATS Mobile, it’s casual and fast-paced, interactive, a chance to learn, and Google is sponsoring light refreshments.
The event is free, simply take a look at this link and let us know of your interest in attending and we’ll look forward to seeing you next week: http://partners-connect.withgoogle.com/event/ats-mobile
Effective July 1, 2014, all text messages in Canada delivered over Common Short Codes must adhere to the country’s anti-spam law (Canada’s Anti-Spam Law – CASL) with the main provision being, “the sender will need to obtain consent from the recipient before sending the message and will need to include information that identifies the sender and enables the recipient to withdraw consent.”
The Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA) is recommending that all content providers and future Common Short Code users such as clients using shortcode 84444 be familiar with all regulations regarding text message marketing, and if assistance is required to contact the Canadian Radio-Television Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) or seek independent legal advice.
Scott Pechstein of AutoByTel talks about the company’s recent acquisition of Advanced Mobile by his company. Just before the 5:00 mark, Pechstein makes his comments about how auto dealers should be using mobile.
Here’s an updated video promoting the new mobile product for auto dealers.
In this video, new Senior Vice-President, Mobile, Bret Dunlap talks about the evolution of TextShield — a unique interactive text messaging platform that allows auto dealers to engage mobile website visitors via a secure text messaging solution.
The winning couple in the Ring Race III event, Jason Bondzio (l), and his finance Cristina Saenz (second from right), pose with Thomas Markle Jewelers owner Thomas Markle (blue jacket), and race coordinator Sarah Markle (r) following the competition in Houston on Saturday. (photo credit: Michael Candelori)
Some 200 couples participated in Ring Race III in the Houston suburb of The Woodlands on Saturday, resulting in the awarding of a $17,000 Hearts On Fire engagement ring to the winning couple of the SMS text-based scavenger hunt.
Thomas Markle Jewelers in conjunction with a host of other major partners, was the presenting sponsor, and the event was promoted heavily by radio station KRBE 104.1 FM, with the station’s morning personality Roula on hand to welcome the participating couples before the race at Town Green Park.
Ring Race uses ATS Mobile’s exclusive interactive game technology for the mobile scavenger hunt, with customized questions pertaining to the local event, and an opportunity in this case for couples to accumulate points for both the engagement ring, and second and third-place prizes.
After the competition all the couples that ran and worked to solve clues met at the nearby Kona Grill for the awarding of prizes, and once the winning couple was announced came a proposal from the groom-to-be, Jason Bondzio, to his new fiance, Cristina Saenz, to loud cheers from all on hand.
Congratulations to all the couples that participated.
ATS Mobile was an exhibitor at the Pennsylvania Apartment Association (PAA) trade show on March 26, 2014, at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
ATS has had considerable success in the apartment business as evidenced by its mobile marketing for apartments case study on this site from the Toll Apartment Group.
Over 1500 apartment industry employees and over 200 exhibitors attended the event. Traffic at the ATS Mobile booth was brisk with a lot of interest from the attendees.
As part of our continuing Mobile Marketing Knowledge College, ATS Mobile’s Brad Bierman discusses the foundations for a successful mobile marketing campaign.
Missed our last installment of the Mobile Marketing Knowledge College? Watch Scott Bronenberg teach you how to sell more during a snowstorm with geo-targeted mobile advertising…in an actual snowstorm.
2014 is projected to be a big year for the mobile marketing industry. Not only is mobile device ownership and use expected to skyrocket, but mobile marketing is becoming increasingly important to businesses of all sizes and industries. Here is a list of the top 20 users on Twitter helping us keep up with up-to-date information on the mobile marketing industry who we recommend you follow:
- Mobile Marketing Association (@MMAglobal ) – this leading trade association seeks to expand the creation and growth of mobile marketing technologies in the U.S. and abroad.
- Mobile Marketer (@Mobile MaktrDaily) – one of the top online news sources for information on mobile marketing, media, and e-commerce online.
- Mobile Marketing (@MMMagTweets) –published by Dot Media, Mobile Marketing from London, UK shares insight on the mobile marketing industry.
- Engadget Mobile (@engadgetmobile) – this page offers get up-to-date information on the latest mobile gadgets.
- IntoMobile (@IntoMobile) – one of the most widely read source on cell phones which also features up-to-date reviews on new mobile technology.
- Gregory Hickman (@gjhickman) – founder of MobileMixed.com and author of The SMS Marketing Handbook who does mobile marketing for Cabela’s.
- Hank Mondaca (@Mobil_Marketer) –VP of Sonic Mobile USA working to bridge the gap between both techies and marketers, particularly in the mobile arena.
- Helen Keegan (@technokitten) – A mobile marketing specialist for over 10 years and creator of the blog Technokitten.com.
- Liz Philips (@iizLiz) – Sr. Marketing Manager at Qualcomm with over 15 years of experience in the marketing field who discusses app technology on Twitter.
- Graham Charlton (@gcharlton) – Editor-In-Chief of Econsultancy who blogs about digital marketing and commerce.
- Angie Schottmuller (@aschottmuller) – Director of Optimization at Three Deep Marketing who has worked with both B2C and B2B companies for over 13 years. Her specializations include mobile conversion optimization, mobile landing pages, and mobile SEO.
- Katrina Klier (@KatrinaKlier) – Managing Director of Global Marketing and Communications at Accenture and a Women in Tech Advocate.
- Scott Stanchak (@ScottStanchak )– Mobile Marketing Manager for the New York Times who offers up-to-date insight on apps.
- Bhavishya Kanjhan (@bhavishya) – Mobile Marketing Professional and Tech Contributor for Gulf News also listed as one of Dubai’s “100 most compelling tweeters”.
- Rhonda Rice (@shegeek) – A Mobile and App Development Entrepreneur from the Dallas, TX area
- Tom Edwards (@BlackFin360) – a Mobile, Social, and Digital Marketing expert who and VP of Digital Strategy
- Kelly Hodgkins (@kellyhodgkins) – Senior Editor for IntoMobile and app reviewer who has been a technology writer for about 5 years.
- Ann Handley (@MarketingProfs) – Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs and author of Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcats, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business
- eMarketer (@eMarketer) – Offers up-to-date information on digital marketing, commerce, and media
- MobileMarketingWatch (@MobileMW) – A mobile marketing resource owned and operated by mobileStorm in Los Angeles
With the New Year in full swing, Brad Bierman of ATS Mobile has already made four big predictions about the role of mobile marketing for this year. They include:
- Mobile consumers expect to have a more personalized experience with businesses via apps and ads.
- Marketers will feel more comfortable with mobile advertising than in previous years.
- Businesses of all sizes will venture use mobile advertising to promote their brands.
- Mobile marketing will be more visual, and the integration of video and 3-d footage will be more common.
Watch Brad Bierman talk more in-depth about all four points in this new video, and Happy New Year!
- 50 Things You Need to Know about Mobile Advertising on Social Media Networks
- ATS Welcomes Two New Marketing Consultants
- VIDEO: 25 Years of Providing IVR Services
- New E-Marketing Regulations in Canada
- We’re 25 Years Old – Time Flies By
- How to Expand Your Business Internationally | Bob Bentz | atsMobile Blog on ATS-Prague Office
- Smartphone Ownership by Country: USA is 13th, Canada 14th | atsMobile Blog on Younger, Wealthier People Are More Likely To Own A Smartphone
- Mobile Marketing For Restaurants | atsMobile Blog on Why Text Messaging Works So Well for Restaurants
- Most Mobile Advertisers Now Using Geo-Targeting in Campaigns | atsMobile Blog on Mobile Advertising Going Local
- Premium SMS Services End in the United States | atsMobile Blog on Rules for Political Telemarketing
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- May 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- 800 numbers
- 900 numbers
- Cell Phone, Technology
- Cell Phones
- Company News
- Cool Stuff
- Credit Card Processing
- Custom QR Codes
- Czech Republic
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Apps
- Mobile Billing
- Mobile Coupons
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile SEO
- Mobile Websites
- Premium SMS
- QR Blog
- QR Codes
- Robo Calls
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media
- Text Message Marketing
- Text Messaging
- United Kingdom
- Website Development